Louisville v Connecticut?!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Kbvytenn5310, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

Did anyone watch this game? In terms of importance to me it isn't real but I think the call on the fair catch was trash regardless of what the official rule says. I'm not a big fan of either team but I hate when teams get cheated and its so painfully obvious, at least to me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272920041

The little highlight reel has the play where he clearly made the fair catch motion. Otherwise that Louisville defender would of killed that guy.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I saw that game, and that was a travesty. That ref should never be allowed to officiate another game.
    How could he not see the fair catch signal, that's the only thing he has to look for in that circumstance? Everyone on the field and in the stands saw it.
    That cost UL the game, the Big East title, a BCS Bowl and lot's of money.

BTW, I don't think College football should be played on Friday nights, that should be High School football night only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar