Love ya blue (jerseys).

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Aug 15, 2009.

?
  1. Yes... I love the retro look

29.7%
  2. No, I like the current gear (the past is the past... let it go Oiler boy)

28.1%
  3. I wouldn't mind a change, but I'd prefer a new look entirely

1.6%
  4. No, but I wouldn't mind a version of it as the alternate

40.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Those retros looked lovely.

I would be ecstatic if we would wear them every home game. I know a few Oiler players who actually wore those jerseys and they were beaming the other day.

I just may have to purchase a couple of those babies.

2. Coov

Coov Starter

I was not too crazy about them when they first showed up on the caravan. I grew up in Houston watching Campbell and Moon and I loved those uniforms and was hoping that was going to be the direction of the throwbacks...
    That said, I am so glad that they went this route. These are so clean and look amazing on filed in action. Are these considered the new alternates? That would be sweet if that were the case.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i prefer that too. for example the seahawks kit looks nice b/c the helmet adds to the whole. if they had a white helmet or something, they'd be strait ugly.

whats the policy on changing helmets? realistically can they have home/away helmets?

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Teams are not permitted to have different home and away helmets.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only in Madden...

Are the retro jerseys for sale?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why cant all teams be like the Oregon ducks? 4 helmets and 300 combinations of uniform.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

and it all changes every year ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar