Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

LP Field fans need to adopt this

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    I'm a bigg believer in the crowd playing a part in games. I feel that if quiet ol LP Field, home of the Titans were to be more like this crowd in the video, then perhaps home field could mean something yet again in Nashville.

Ever been to CenturyLink Field in Seattle or the FedExForum in Memphis, when the fans go wild those places are rocking. I know the Titans play outdoors, but this kind of energy can be captured anywhere. Fans need to be do something to energize this team, coaches looked dazzled.

Time to stop cheering and celebrating 1st downs, fan need to shut up til something meaningful takes place, that way this team will realize they're not doing enough out there.

2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,014
    If the players/coaches can't get energized on their own, after the $ they make, and being 1 of 52 on a team.. why is that the fan's responsibility to fix that?
    corymiller, GOFIGURETITANS and GoT high five this.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    College atmosphere is different in general. Even OKC Thunder home games aren't like this.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    that means we have to get 10 points per game...
    Riverman, Alzarius, JCBRAVE and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,804
    Nick beat me too it.

I mean by the time :cj: scampers for a late 4Q TD too make the score 13-33 most of the fans are already sitting on the Interstate
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Obviously this needs some tweaking to work for the Titans, but something similar is what I'm suggesting.

And believe me when I tell you, a lot of pro athletes perform with no emotions, giving these guys a jolt of energy would help.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I propose making it after our first 3 points.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    So the 2nd score is when fans should do this. That works
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    This crap again? Money doesn't create adrenaline when you're playing sports buddy. Crowd has an effect on everyone no matter how big the paycheck.
    Titan43, titan_fan_4ever and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    If you have been to a game recently, you will realize how quickly the wind gets knocked out of you and you actually find it hard to cheer.
    GoT high fives this.