LP Field first game question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beaudreaux, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc293

sc293 Camp Fodder

Thanks for the info. I definitely want to see the players warming up and all the other pre game stuff so I'll plan on getting there 2 hrs before the game. Not sure if a small snack ahead of time is going to do it for me though .....

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Another option:
    http://www.gotitans.com/threads/gotitans-com-2012-tailgate-thread.83629/

A few of us from the site tailgate here. Parking is $20. It's about a 10-minute walk to the stadium. All are welcome (even opponents). We're usually on lot by 9:30. Bring your favorite beverages but we usually have plenty of food.

As long as visitors are respectful, 99% of Titans fan are as well. But there is the occasional wasted arse who is going to embarrass everyone by cursing in front of a kid. I would not fear wearing a Pats jersey.

Honestly, there isn't much in the way of great food inside the stadium, IMO. But we feast so well at the tailgate, I rarely eat anything at the games. Stuff up on the club level is probably better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar