LSU-Kentucky

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You big 10 fans are ridiculous. Florida plays Florida State out of conference EVERY season. That's a serious schedule.

Tennessee/Cal.. Arkansas/USC.. Florida/Miami.. Tennessee/Miami.. Auburn/USC.. Those are just a few off the top of my head in the last 5 seasons that have been matchups.

Ohio State and the Big 10 got EXPOSED last bowl season.

I will agree with you big10ers on one thing... the defense is what seperates the SEC from every other conference in college football.

Amazing that a Michigan fan can still dog the SEC after the most embarassing loss in the history of college football. At least one of them. Ann Arbor must be a scary place to play.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Big unhappy House...

[​IMG]

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's always easy to knock someone elses team while keeping your favorite team a secret. So who is it Hoffa? Which crap SEC team do you like?
    The SEC has every advantage possible, and they still can barely produce 2 championship caliber teams per season. Something every other major conference does.
    Oh, and it's hilarious that App State can beat Michigan (a team with more offensive talent than the best SEC team), yet they can't beat ANY sec team? haha

You play a team with a great spread offense, that has nothing to lose- you can get shocked. Tennessee wouldn't stand a chance vs Appalachian State. Tennessee will be lucky to beat Vanderbilt.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The only reason Mich got beat by App St is because Carr has no clue as to how to adjust to the new age offenses. The very next week they were demolished by another spread offense with Oregon. Im sorry but if you think App St is really as good as the top tier Div 1 programs then you are delirious.

To give you a little perspective. APP St was beaten by Wofford. Wofford has played one Div 1 school this year, that being NC state. They were beaten 38-17. Do you know NC states record? 1-5. Yep, thats right, there only win was a convincing win over the only team to beat App St this year.

5. Alex1939

Just to remind everyone...

Michigan LOST to App. State.

:)

6. Alex1939

:bsflag:

Vanderbilt would beat Appalachian State.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

hard to get used to, I know if you're a BIG TEN fan...

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

While I have to agree with you that Tennessee will probably lose to Vandy (Fat Phil has to go it's getting overly, OVERLY predictable bud) and App. State is a good team.. I have to disagree with you on all of your other points... the SEC is a powerhouse at the moment... and is far and above the best conference in the land... and I'm also not sure what "advantages" you are referring too?

and in reference to it not able to barely produce two championship teams per season I have to agree with you.. we at the very least produce at least 3 or 4 per season... and the only reason one gets all the attention at the end of the season is that unlike many conferences out there we not only play a round robin system, but play in a system that is split into a east and a west with the eventual champions of each playing in that eventual "knock out" SEC
    championship game...

I have to say though I think Michigan is a mighty fine team... and hopefully they'll get hot and run the table on the rest of the Big 10, which shouldn't be hard considering the only other decent team is Ohio State.. and I say decent RyanTitans... definitely not #1 material, maybe top 10 material considering the weird season we've had this year.. but Michigan is definitely better than Tennessee(MY TEAM) at the moment, but then again who isn't.. freakin' Phil

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The SEC hasn't been a power-house for years. They're still riding their fame from long ago. The SEC is the Shaquille Oneal of college football divisions.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Notice how all of the exciting games yesterday were from the SEC. Vandy-South Carolina, Kentucky-Florida, and LSU-Auburn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar