LSU-Kentucky

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hoffa, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They are behind the SEC, Pac 10, and Big 10, but they are gaining ground.
    West Virgina has had a good program, Louisville, S. Fla, have risen up recently.
    UCONN has put millions into their football program, and now have facilities as good or better than any college, comparable to what some Pro teams have. Look for them to rise up in the next few years.
    Rutgers is no pushover.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The SEC is better than the Big 10. Sort of. But they aren't better than the Pac 10. The only reason I'll give them the nod over the Big 10 is because they're more solid down the list. But i'd take the top 2 big 10 teams over the top 2 SEC teams year in and year out.

I hate the bowl win stuff though. Crazy things happen in bowl games. Florida beat Ohio State. That's unexplainable. It was as shocking as Vandy beating South Carolina. Almost an exact same situation when it comes to talent/underdog scenarios. But it's college football. It happens.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Florida beating Ohio State was inexplainable? Umm, if you watched the game I think you would have seen quite clear that Florida was much more talented, faster, and more athletic than OSU, especially on defense. I dont see how that is so hard to explain. The top 2 in the big ten last year werent as good as everybody though, thats pretty cut and dry.

And of course bowl games dont matter to ya. Im sure # of draft picks, national titles, etc dont matter to ya either. Why would anything concrete matter to ya when you have your nonsensical babbling with nothing to back it up to go with?

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Yeah, Gloat definitely has the "Hater Blinders" on

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I guess when your team loses to a team from the division formerly known as 1AA, mental delusion skyrockets.

6. Hoffa

Gotta love it more that LSU is #1 and No Big 10 Team will be near the Champ game this year...:ha:

7. Deuce Wayne

Love it up. I'm going to love it when they get killed by KANSAS.
    Pac-10 is the best conference. Get used to it. SEC has been washed up for too long and will be exposed for it.
    I also wont mind when LSU has no coach next year either due to the coach wanting to play for a real team with actual prestige.

8. Hoffa

Sure, you're predictions have been good so far...:sarcasm:

That could very well be true. I'd love to see Oregon-LSU title game.
    But if you think the SEC is washed up, then the Big 10 has been washed OUT. NO TITLE GAME FOR YOU!!!! :grrhee:

The coach is going to play? I agree he's better than what Michigan has playing on the field now. Put him in as QB and your "prestige" school might be able to hang with a Division II school next year, something they couldn't do this year...:biglaugh:

9. Deuce Wayne

You do realize that Ohio State still only has 1 loss, right? They're better than LSU. They wouldn't barely get by playing crap teams like alabama, arkansas, kentucky (oops, I mean lose), etc.
    My predictions so far? You mean like when I said Kentucky would beat LSU? Then they'd get beaten badly by Florida? Or Pats over Colts? Chargers over Colts? Etc, etc... Kansas is a solid team. They do everything right. LSU is not even GOOD. They barely beat very bad teams week in and week out. So what happens when they play a good team?

Yes, Wes Miles is better than Hart (1st round projection), Manningham (1st round projection), Long (first round projection) Adrian Arrington, etc etc etc. Does your team have ONE player half as good? Oh - nevermind, you're still trying to hide your favorite team.
    Wes will be coaching. You know, that thing that Coaches do?

any time you want to burry your pride and admit your favorite team is good for me. Or, just keep avoiding the question.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

NO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar