M. Hoge on espnews...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If he gets fired i will laugh my arse off

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah when people are pimpin' Scwartz over Vince then they're defintely getting something ..... like drunk , stoned , wigged , gacked, etc...

3. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

4. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

haha he had no idea what to say

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

from today's Nashville Scene:

To Merril Hoge, ESPN
    From your toothless, ******* friends in Tennessee

by Randy Horick

I know you won’t mind if I write a bunch of insulting things about your dreams of citizenship in the reality-based community.

You, of all people, would understand if I suggested that not even the Houston Texans’ front office is as bad a judge of football talent as you are. Or that Rush Limbaugh—that drug-sucking halfwit who suggests that some black quarterbacks are deliberately overrated by our affirmative action media—sounds like Alex Genius Trebek compared to you. Or that you’re the only person standing between Sean Salisbury and the title of Biggest Toxic Waste Dump Masquerading as an NFL Analyst.

more . . .

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Merrill hoge said alot of crap about VY and how bad of a decision the Titans made in drafting him, but whats with all the 'redneck' talk Randy Horick is talking about in the article. Maybe i'm missing something, but did the retard Hoge say anything about us being redneck or is Randy Horick putting words in his mouth..?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

good point Pit

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I couldn't said it better. Very, very nice.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think it's on how hoge thinks he can see all the things vince wont be able to do, while people in tennessee(hillbilly stereotype) can see he is obviously wrong.

just taking a shot at how "dumb" people can see that hoge was so painfully wrong and he is unwilling to admit it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar