M. Hoge on espnews...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Vince Young vs Merrill Hoge

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDahCWm0oVg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDahCWm0oVg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ahahah owned

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, where did that come from?

3. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

lol ... these talking heads crack me up.

good post!

4. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

I have been sitting back, and not taking part in the debates, atleast not in online forums, but waiting for the truth of the matter to eventually make itself evident.

But I just had to post, and say, great post. and hats off, to whoever pieced that video together.. with that said, I now reassume my position as onlooker.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince is a rookie. His talents are in running the ball and managing a game. So we don't have 100 plays he can run yet. We are just taking what he does best and going with it. The rest will come as he develops. Hoge is just pointing out the obvious, but what difference does it make? If we can win games by keeping things simple, just imagine what will happen when we open up the playbook.

6. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

That was awesome. Props to whoever put that together.:thumb:

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Great stuff!

8. plato

plato Camp Fodder

The thing that is so odd about this is He torched tOSU with his arm and torched USC with his arm..... He also ran pretty well in those games...

Against USC on the road, against an ex-nfl DC he was 30-40 267 yards 75% He rushed for 200 yards as well

Against tOSU on the road, maybe one of the most talented defensive teams in the last 10 years he was 18-29 270 yards 62% 2tds. He rushed for 76 yards.
    tOSU let him run early but shut him down and forced him to beat them with his arm which he did..

Sorry QB's just don't have those types of games ever against those types of teams under the brightest of lights with everything on the line..

Here is another pretty good passing game he had....Against Colorado he was 26-32 367 yards passing 81% with 58 yards rushing..

I guess all that was pure luck..... That what it sounds like after hearing Hoge..

The kid passed for over 3000 yards 26 td's 10 int's at 65% his jr year.... How in the hell did he do that Hoge..:moon2:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Suck on that Hoge- you pompous douche bag.

Serious props to whoever put that together.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm glad Meril Hodge is out there talking trash. It gives VY more of an incentive to prove him wrong. Players play better knowing they're an underdog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar