M. Hoge on espnews...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That was great. And I think the person that made it could have pilled on even more with more moronic comments from the turd and more big plays from VY.

3. There is a reason Hoge is only on NFL Match-Up at like 8 in the morning and ESPN News, nobody wants to hear his trash

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hodge is an IDIOT!

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Oh my god. I haven't heard this guy before, I've just seen the comments about him. But boy oh boy...

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Awesome!

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

All I can say, is Greeeaaaattttt!!!. Merril Hodge was a Fullback, need I say more?? He sucked then, and sucks now.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Just another video on VY getting some recognition by some other sports people.

http://video.nbcsports.com/player/?id=48980

It's an assessment of the rookie QB'S, again VY is gettiing props.

Merril Hodge can go blow it out his arse.

9. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Good video. Hodge was stupid for saying all that crap. I don't know why he'd go that far with his negativity regarding Young. He said things that were so specifically bad, that it's almost impossible to predict.

The jury is still out on Young, though. He's doing a great job right now, but it's early. Don't go singing his praises on top of a mountain because you don't wanna look like Hodge if Young ever falters!

At least none of those VY highlights were VS my Colts.....

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I doubt Hodge is a motivating factor for VY, at least I hope not considering he should be striving to be the best darn QB he can be anyway.

There were a number of commentators that didn't think VY could adapt his game to the NFL, especially this quickly but Hodge simply refuses to admit he was wrong. I can't see how this kind of idiotic stuff from him would not cost him his job at some point. He simply cannot be objective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar