M. V. P?...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I agree LT is the best player in the league by far, but I always questioned that MVP thing. It says most "valuable" player. To me, Gates is as valuable to that O as LT is... Not saying he's lights out like LT, but he's as worthy to that O as LT is...

LT to me is the MOP of the league, but if you're looking for the true most "valuable" player, meaning who was worth more to the team as they make a run at the playoffs, my vote would go to Brees, bar none. I would even give some votes to Pennington for helping the Jets in their run for the playoffs.

Just look at the Saints last year with Aaron Brooks, and look at them now. Night and day. And look, Colston is out and Brees is still lighting it up, even making Devery Henderson and Terrence Copper look like All-Pros...

Having said that, I know my opinion will be shot down (very soon) and that in reality the experts don't care about the "valuable" factor and will give LT the trophy no matter what (and don't get me wrong, the numbers he put up will make it hard to justify otherwise), but I see it a little differently (as do 1.3% of all NFL fans...lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar