madden 07 on 360

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

madden has been on a decline for a few years now imo.as a matter of fact i just read an article in the new game informer that was talking about this very thing.if they dont start makeing better maddens soon i will be forced to stop buying them
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Madden on the PS3 is better then the 360's cuz it has gang tackling and better graphics. but i dont like it. its way to much like Blitz the League. HAH and they say Next Gen is better. Madden 07 on the PS2 = OWNAGE
  3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I didn't buy this year's Madden, but instead went ahead and got NCAA Football. I must say that I've never had so much fun playing a football game, not since the Genesis days at least.

I don't know if EA is putting more work on NCAA than Madden, but it sure looks so - the graphics look better than Madden and the animations are ridiculously real. Not to mention how well the plays are executed. I almost fell off my chair when I called a screen play and it was executed to perfection, with my back gaining around 45 yards... on Madden I couldn't even get to the line of scrimmage most of the time.

The game does have its flaws, like the absence of gang tackling and such... but overall, it is a fun and exciting game, while Madden has become boring and repetitive.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

The college game is fun too because their is more turnover of players. And the whole recruiting thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.