Madden '09 Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those interested. Overall: 84. They made CJ a 99 on third down. :brow:

Attached Files:

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

a playoff team is 84. I hate madden. What are the Browns? Probably higher than us and they DIDN'T make the playoffs.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why is brandon jones an 80? no way he should be our highest ranking WR....

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

They probably just guessed like the rest of us b/c nobody seems to know

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Haynesworth is going to be a beast on there. But the Browns actually should be rated higher than us. They did GIVE us our playoff spot after we barely beat the Colts 3rd stringers.

But the Texans or someone like that is probably rated higher.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why should they be rated higher than us because they couldn't win?

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Roydell is not a 79. That is rediculous. Nor is Gage an 80. Both should be about 85s. Ross at 88 is low as well. And what do they have against CJ?

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

88 is pretty good for Cortland.. Could have been alot worse. He deserves something in that range. Roydell and Gage... Tell you the truth, I'm think they got them right. Mid 80's would be too high.

About Brandon Jones... On paper, he looks like he is the best of the bunch. One of the fastest on the team, runs really good routes, etc. He didn't produce though in RL. So I'm wondering if that factored in to give him such a high rating.

Who I think was really shafted was David Thorton. He outplayed a 89, and thats about it. Everyone else (except Julius Jones and CJ) i'm pretty content with.

On a side note, I'm happy for Earl Bennett, second highest rating among all WRs. Wish he was here :( O well.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because we backed our way in to the playoffs. They didn't? They decided our fate, instead of us deciding our fate. We got in by default. And they would have crushed the Colt's 3rd string whereas we should have lost to them.
    We had no biz in the playoffs.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree with all the ratings. First time I've ever believed that and Madden might have finally got it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar