Madden '09 Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The morale is high. Ratings looked good.

Mawae, Haynesworth, Bironas, KVB, Scott, Bulluck, and Hope all have 90+ overall.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8 WRs and none of them are over 80.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

How in the world is Roydell Williams spectacular catch rating an 80 and better then Justin Gage which is only in the 60's.

hhhahh

Wow I hope Mike Williams makes a sick catch in the first few games. He is 2 points away from being a spec catch receiver!

I want one of them so bad.

B.Jones speed is a 91 sweet!

4. Fry

too bad mike williams probably won't make the roster

:(

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Finally started to play Marvel Alliance because I'm bored. It's actually not as bad as I first thought it was. Level one seemed to bite it, so I put it down like 6 months ago. But I'm now pushing to play it. Good stuff. Plenty of characters to learn and play and a decent rpg by the end of it all. But the button mashing on the mini games has got to go. There is nothing fun about that. I did like getting to know the marvel universe and that alone was worth it. Terrible graphics and terrain, but good mindless mashing of enemies happening in this game. I think this game could be very good if they take it to a next gen level. The Pitfall turn back the block level was atrocious. I only hope those of you who played pitfall in the 80's did not feel the frustration I felt playing it. I was ready to throw the controller.

6. Fry

Rated Rookies

A load of rookies scored "weapons" in Madden 09, but instead of listing them all (we'll count Steelers third-string field general Dennis Dixon's Speed QB weapon as irrelevant), we offer up some highlights for the freshmen that'll make the biggest impact in the first year of your franchise: Darren McFadden (Raiders RB, 85 overall, Stiff Arm, Elusive Back, Speed), Joe Flacco (Ravens QB, 79 overall, Cannon Arm QB), Vernon Gholston (Jets DE, 82 overall, Big Hitter), and Felix Jones (Cowboys RB, 80 overall, Elusive Back, Speed).

am i the only one who thinks rookies shouldn't start the season with weapons? maybe speed, because there's no denying some guys are just outright fast, but how can you give darren mccfadden THREE weapons?

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Well if they suck their rating will drop after roster updates.

8. Fry

you'd think so, but somehow matt jones is STILL a spectacular catch WR after the final update.

seems like they don't take away weapons, they just add them.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Madden 09 Ranks

Starters And Top Subs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ROOKIES
    [​IMG]

think CJ's ranking is fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar