Madden 11 Team Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6264588.html?tag=topslot;title;2

If this ain't disrespect to the Titans, I don't know what is. I know it's just a video game, but seriously... according to Madden 11, we are the 22nd best team! :rolleyes: Sorry, that's false, and you have to be mentally retarded to come up with that ranking.

I can see some of the teams they have higher than us, but seriously??? The 49ers, Broncos, and Dolphins... WTF??? You could argue that the Dolphins are better than us, but I have a hard time seeing it even with the addition of Brandon Marshall. Overall, it's just wrong in so many ways.

The top 10 is pretty solid for the most part.

Most overrated team: Packers
    Most underrated team: Titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Who cares?

4. RavensShallBurn

I just think it's nuts to put us that low. I'm not gonna lose any sleep or complain to anyone in person... this is the internet... I complain about whatever I feel like complaining about.

It's absurd. That's all there is to it. Disrespectful... like I said, I know it's a video game, but why does a team like the Titans who finished the season 8-2 (tied for the best in the league) get ranked #22. Yes, we started off horrible, but we're clearly a middle of the line team, if not better. We've got CJ. 'Nuff said.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

the titans were rated low last year too after the first update, but cj and vy are so good you can literally beat anyone...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince is why we're disrespected. He can't accurately be gauged. Our offense is ranked lower because he's not made properly in Madden. In Madden Kenny Britt is waaay better than in real life. Some guys just don't get made right. Kerry Collins for one has some kind of pathetic speed rating. If his we're done correctly he should have a 7 as his speed. In Madden the dude actually can move.

7. RavensShallBurn

CJ is freaking amazing. It's hard to win when he goes down though. I was playing online a few weeks ago and managed to rack up 367 yards with CJ. :)

8. JCBRAVE

In Madden you call the plays so he could even break 400 quite easily.

9. JCBRAVE

It's good to be a bad team in Madden. The good ones send their star player to pose for the cover, and end up finishing their seasons on the bench or IR.

10. RavensShallBurn

Break 400 easily??? Yea, right.

Maybe if the quarters were longer and I played the absolute worst Madden player in the history of the game, there'd be a chance at breaking 400. I think it's simply impossible to run for that much with 7 minute quarters with accelerated clock.

He actually wasn't that bad of a player. I'm just that good. :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar