Madden 11 Team Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're trash if with 7 minute quarters you can't break 400-yards rushing calling C.J.-favorable plays vs. some other person. Against the comp it's tougher to do, but against people its not that hard. You really have to have getting 400-yards rushing on your to-do list. YOU call the plays, call 26 or so runs using C.J. and it's fairly easy to get up there. Don't try it vs. the Steelers thou, #43 is hard to juke, and C.J. won't break his tackles. But any other team go for it. Also if you're using the Titans playbook it can't happen, their plays are terrible in Madden.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

you must play mad noobs

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's 7 minute quarters with ACCELERATED CLOCK. It would be like playing 4 minute quarters without accelerated clock.

Yep I'm trash because I can't get 400 rushing yards with CJ in an online game. Caught me. And it wasn't on my to do list. I just managed to break 3 runs of 50+ yards and many rushes over 10 yards. I use Run N' Gun playbook.

Playing against the computer is way easier than playing again people online IMO.

And like Titanic Sub said, you seriously must be playing level 1's and 2's online to be able to do that. I play level 10's and up unless I can't find a game. Then I'll settle for a level 5 or so.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't play video games online. The only game I play is Madden and that's because it's a football game. I just scrape my friends that ask for a beating. I play Madden 2 hrs a week MAYBE. Either I'm sick as hell and the world has some catching up to do or my friends really suck. Either way like you said, you broke three 50+yard runs. I'd be doing that then just getting 1st downs. It's cake. I'm not claiming to be a Madden God, I'm just saying with Chris Johnson anyone could win in Madden.

5. RavensShallBurn

I used to play video games a lot. In the past 5 or 6 months I have put in around 20 hours of play... that's not much at all. And in the past 3 weeks, I've racked up a whopping 0 hours of play. I barely play video games anymore.

There are at least 6 or 7 teams better than the Titans in Madden 10 regardless of CJ's skill. Our receivers are garbage. Our d-line sucks. Other than Finnegan, our corners suck.

It isn't as hard as you think to stop CJ... I've been shut down using him... the guy was putting 8 or 9 in the box every play no matter what... had to win it with VY.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not in Madden 11.

It now calls the plays for you.

7. RavensShallBurn

Please tell me you're joking.

You are joking, right?

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You can call the plays still...There's an option that calls the plays for you though.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The titans were ranked 21st.

What is Vince's individual rating?

10. RavensShallBurn

I think he's still ranked 79 overall. The Titans are 77 overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar