Madden 12 actually might be worth getting

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mizzo, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

No it wasn't.
  2. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

A lot of hate... I actually enjoy Madden. It looks like this years game will be the best yet. I don't understand all the love for the old games. I glitched people to death on those games lol.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

These franchise additions have actually made me excited for Madden this year. I spend 98% of my Madden time playing franchise mode and I've been screaming for many of these changes for years
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I remember NFL2K on the Dreamcast. That was the most impressive football game for the time, ever.

Also, Dreamcast was a great system for its time, it's too bad that the N64 and PS1 killed it, even though it was heads better than those, especially the cartridged N64.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Sega gave up on it too quickly.
  6. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

If NFL 2k had about 3 or 4 more years on multiple consoles ( I think it only had 2 years on multiple consoles but could be wrong ) it would have started converting madden players just like nba 2k did to did to nba live players. After nba 2k got six or seven years in on multiple consoles nba live isn't even makin games no more. Every year I download new rosters for NFL 2k5 and play it. I've never played a madden game that much and I buy it every year and usually trade it in by the time the season is over
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.