Madden 12 actually might be worth getting

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mizzo, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No it wasn't.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

A lot of hate... I actually enjoy Madden. It looks like this years game will be the best yet. I don't understand all the love for the old games. I glitched people to death on those games lol.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

These franchise additions have actually made me excited for Madden this year. I spend 98% of my Madden time playing franchise mode and I've been screaming for many of these changes for years

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I remember NFL2K on the Dreamcast. That was the most impressive football game for the time, ever.

Also, Dreamcast was a great system for its time, it's too bad that the N64 and PS1 killed it, even though it was heads better than those, especially the cartridged N64.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sega gave up on it too quickly.

6. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

If NFL 2k had about 3 or 4 more years on multiple consoles ( I think it only had 2 years on multiple consoles but could be wrong ) it would have started converting madden players just like nba 2k did to did to nba live players. After nba 2k got six or seven years in on multiple consoles nba live isn't even makin games no more. Every year I download new rosters for NFL 2k5 and play it. I've never played a madden game that much and I buy it every year and usually trade it in by the time the season is over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar