Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden '12 Cover Vote

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzo World champion of America

Moolah:
    $0
    Oh good job Andre Johnson. You beat Tulloch and Hope for a TD, now I'm impressed. I especially like the part where Andre catches it with one hand and Hope is about 5 inches away and doesn't knock the ball out of his hand/intercept it. Well, I guess the madden ratings are becoming more accurate.
  2. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Where are the settlement lawyers?
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Hell to the no to CJ. Do you want to end his career, buddy?
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278

I don't get the hate for Andre Johnson. Lol is this really because of what happened with Finny? More like good job, Finny. Way to wait until you're down 20-0 in the fourth before getting Johnson tossed outta the game.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    I've always liked Andre Johnson, even if he is a Texan. What happened between him and Cortland was nothing.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Even if I am from Texas, I like him because he's the Kevin Durant of the NFL. Quiet superstar. Though he looks like Joe Johnson.

[IMG][IMG]
    2 people high five this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    I've always said he looks a lot like Joe Johnson. Always assumed they were brothers, but it appears they are completely unrelated.
  10. Mizzo World champion of America

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't hate Andre. I was talking about the Madden video highlight where he beats Tulloch and Hope for a TD. Andre Johnson is legit in real life, no doubt about that. If he weren't a Texan I'd like him more. I also don't have anything against what Finny did.

On a side note, I'm from Austin and I basically live on the UT campus. Durant is one of my favorite basketball players, go figure.. :homer:

On a different side note, I cannot stand Aaron Williams - CB Texas. I mentioned this in a different thread, but he was in my graduating high school class, and a complete douchebag.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.