Madden '12 Cover Vote

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Oh good job Andre Johnson. You beat Tulloch and Hope for a TD, now I'm impressed. I especially like the part where Andre catches it with one hand and Hope is about 5 inches away and doesn't knock the ball out of his hand/intercept it. Well, I guess the madden ratings are becoming more accurate.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Where are the settlement lawyers?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Hell to the no to CJ. Do you want to end his career, buddy?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6. GeronimoJackson

I don't get the hate for Andre Johnson. Lol is this really because of what happened with Finny? More like good job, Finny. Way to wait until you're down 20-0 in the fourth before getting Johnson tossed outta the game.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've always liked Andre Johnson, even if he is a Texan. What happened between him and Cortland was nothing.

8. GeronimoJackson

Even if I am from Texas, I like him because he's the Kevin Durant of the NFL. Quiet superstar. Though he looks like Joe Johnson.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've always said he looks a lot like Joe Johnson. Always assumed they were brothers, but it appears they are completely unrelated.

10. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

I don't hate Andre. I was talking about the Madden video highlight where he beats Tulloch and Hope for a TD. Andre Johnson is legit in real life, no doubt about that. If he weren't a Texan I'd like him more. I also don't have anything against what Finny did.

On a side note, I'm from Austin and I basically live on the UT campus. Durant is one of my favorite basketball players, go figure.. :homer:

On a different side note, I cannot stand Aaron Williams - CB Texas. I mentioned this in a different thread, but he was in my graduating high school class, and a complete douchebag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar