Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 12 Titans still wrong

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yanek27, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $0
    This will be the 1st year I will not buy Madden OR NCAA.

I'm done wasting my money on the same game each year.

I've been terribly tempted to still buy NCAA as I semi enjoyed the demo for it. But the only way that EA is ever going to fix their broken product is if we as consumers stop giving them our money every year.

I read a brilliant idea on the gamefaqs Madden board. If next year, no one bought Madden 13 or NCAA 13, Madden 14 and NCAA 14 would be nearly flawless.
    1 people high five this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,154
    Could not believe this. Still the New York Titans. I thought there was *zero* chance of that slipping into Madden 12...

Not calling Locker by name, just number. When some player score, instead of their name or team it will say their college. "Washington (Locker) scores!" etc.
    Im also having a hell of a time in the passing game. I went from 300+ yards a game passing to 200 if I have a decent game. Same settings. Super LB's making insane jumps, vertical and sideways.
  3. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    yeah... they have some bugs here and there that they need to fix..... the NY titans is extremely annoying... wish they could come up with a firmware that fixes some of these bugs..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.