Madden 12 Titans still wrong

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yanek27, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

This will be the 1st year I will not buy Madden OR NCAA.

I'm done wasting my money on the same game each year.

I've been terribly tempted to still buy NCAA as I semi enjoyed the demo for it. But the only way that EA is ever going to fix their broken product is if we as consumers stop giving them our money every year.

I read a brilliant idea on the gamefaqs Madden board. If next year, no one bought Madden 13 or NCAA 13, Madden 14 and NCAA 14 would be nearly flawless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Could not believe this. Still the New York Titans. I thought there was *zero* chance of that slipping into Madden 12...

Not calling Locker by name, just number. When some player score, instead of their name or team it will say their college. "Washington (Locker) scores!" etc.
    Im also having a hell of a time in the passing game. I went from 300+ yards a game passing to 200 if I have a decent game. Same settings. Super LB's making insane jumps, vertical and sideways.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yeah... they have some bugs here and there that they need to fix..... the NY titans is extremely annoying... wish they could come up with a firmware that fixes some of these bugs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar