Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hey guys, didn't know if you already knew this... but ESPN is released ratings for Madden 12. 2 teams per day. Titans should be getting released on 08/10/2011.

They're released on here: http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/

Rosters are NOT up to date. Basically its the lockout rosters, most moves haven't been updated.

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thanks for the link.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

actually... it looks like we'll be releasing on the 10th... squeelers and brownies today... team manning and the titan posers tomorrow and then us and the fanless team on the 10th..

4. xpmar9x

My bad, 8th is today date.. haha meant to put 10th

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I need for Madden 12 to hurry it's lazy @$$ up, my 2011 copy is slowly but surely breaking into pieces every time it goes in to it's case. The middle circle is made up in layers, and one by one they're chipping off. Soon I won't be able to play.

6. xpmar9x

That happens to a lot of my games, so I bought a CD sleeve to put games into

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

we are probably going to suuck. I just want a real QB with accuracy. VY throws so many bad balls in Madden 11. BUT, we got cj haha

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jesus how bad are you guys with your games?

9. xpmar9x

Yeah, but ill still play with the Titans no matter how bad their ratings are. I think we'll be ok.

Hass offers a solid QB, Locker is avail for the gamers who like the 'scrambling' QB. CJ will be unstoppable (id get 200+ ypg with him online last year, almost every game lol). Britt offers a legit WR, DWill/Gage/Washington offer average targets. Cook OVR may not be good, but his speed will make him a good TE target. Our OL is always good.

As for D, it'll start off rough. Morgan and JJ should be decent. Shaun Smiths rating is already released, and he's decent. Spoon and McRath should be in the 75 range, Ruud near 90. Finny & Griff should be 90ish, and Verner should be decent.

I personally think the Titans will be just fine on Madden.

10. xpmar9x

Also guys, Madden 12 demo will be released on 8/09... Packers vs Bears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar