Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/6786216/afc-south
    titans are a rating of 73.... ouchy..
    the lowest are the cards with 70.... double ouchy...

2. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Chiefs might be the go-to team this year in terms of human vs human play.

Franchise mode should be uber improved, and I always play with Titans on that one.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's the game cases. XB360 changed the middle ring of the game case, it's hard to get the disc out. So people push down to hard, and in time cracks the interior ring of the game. Hasn't caused any problems, besides with my Madden '11 freezes every now and then. :suspect:

4. xpmar9x

Since the rosters are not updated, Shaun Smith has already been released:

Shaun Smith (listed as LE) - 75 overall
    60 SPD, 94 STR, 82 TKL, 85 PMW, 81 SHREAD

Decent ratings for him.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

lol...good find :B

6. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I hope no one gets the Hall of Fame edition, waste of money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Im so stoked to have Akeem Ayers on the titans, i hope he turns into a true force not only for the squad but madden as well haha. He should be decent this year.

8. xpmar9x

Demo came out today, it's amazing IMO. Easily a day one buy for me. Gameplay is amazing, plus huge improvements in Superstar mode and added franchise depth. Can't wait.

Pros:
    • Visuals are amazing. Field/Stadium looks great & players look great.
    • Improved presentation. Player reaction, and all the presentation before/after a snap is well improved.
    • New tackling system actually works, for the most part.
    • Zone coverage is improved!
    • Blitz moves actually work, you can finally do a BULL RUSH!
    • New kick meter.
    • Sideline catches are much improved. So many times last year your RB would be doing a little route, catch it, and his momentum would run him out of bounds - hasn't happened to me yet. WRs don't try to do the "tippy-toe" catch unless they need to.
    • New camera angles look more realistic, IMO.
    • Throwing fumble didn't happen to me. So many times in M11, I'd throw the ball before tacking a sack and it would be a fumble, which is incorrect.

Cons:
    • QBs are way to fast. Cutler and Rodgers can easily pickup yards, imagine what Vick will be able to do...
    • QBs also step up in the pocket to quick. They'll cover up and run with ANY pressure on them.
    • LBs jump a million feet in the air to swat passes, very unrealistic.
    • RBs "special" moves, don't seem to work. Forte & Grant got gobbled up everytime I tried a spin or juke... although they're not the best spinners or jukers.
    • Fans/sideline players look awful, not a big thing, but would be nice to put a little more detail in them.
    • Annoying noises everytime you hit RT to view your play. Makes an "umph" sound, I heard it 1000 times in a game, got annoying.
    • Halftime show/aftergame show was bad. Never watch it anways tho.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope they fixed that annoying thing where the QB would throw the ball like he is shooting a basketball. Arcs high and long and floats.

10. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Also pleased with the demo... I'll be hooked on franchise mode for sure. Ready for it to come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar