Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This is the last year that Chris Collinsworth will be announcing in Madden. Maybe next year they can get another guy in the same recording room with Gus Johnson so it sounds like they're actually talking to each other.

Remember when John Madden and Pat Summerall would actually talk like they were in the same room? What a luxury on a system that was released 17 years ago...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The announcing since Madden and Pat left have been one of the biggest flaws in the Madden franchise. The NBA 2K series is an example of what good video game announcing is. Their game keeps getting better each other while Madden keeps getting worse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My Madden 12 doesn't call us the New York Titans, but did come with an outdated roster including Vince Young, Kerry Collins and Randy Moss. I can understand Tony Brown and Stephen Tulluch being on there, but those first 3 names really?

is there any way to get the sprint button back?

4. JCBRAVE

Wish the NFL2K's were still out.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

U didn't connect to Xbox live or the PSN did you? That's why your roster is outdated.

6. JCBRAVE

Nope

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

doesn't make the game suck any less. Don't worry.

8. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

I was just playing the jaguars as the Titans and busted an 80 yard run with Cj and Gus Johnson said his famous line he has that getting away from the cops speed has anybody else heard it

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ok, i might have to buy it now....

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. Just turn auto-sprint off in your settings. That's what I did for 11 and this one.

I hated 11, but I'm liking this one alright so far. The new kicking style is dumb. They should've just kept it they way it had been from like 05-10.

Titans got screwed on overall rating, but we are not a bad team to use at all. I'm 4-0 in ranked matches so far with 30.5 points scored per game and only 10.5 allowed per game... and I've only used the Titans in online games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar