Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 520, Feb 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,431
    anyone with a ps3 wanna play madden 12 or cod mw3 hit me up at systo520 ps how dumb is the no sprint button so horrible
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,485
    Madden 13? Not sure how many people are still gonna be rockin 12. And this is an Xbox forum for the most part as well... Buncha Microsoft jockies...
    J Falk and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    someone play steam games on pc with me. NOW.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    You can turn sprint back on which is what I do. Doesn't feel right not holding down RT when running.

And if sprint is turned off, you can't control your speed. Sometimes it's best not to be sprinting - if you're waiting for blocks and holes to open up and such.
    J Falk high fives this.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,431
    oh you can turn sprint on? can you do it online? iits just way better to be able to hit that button and sprint away or around a block. last night cj got caught from behind by a cornerback who was goin twice as fast as i could get cj to go. and playing the giants jpp caught britt on a long pass...no idea how that happened.

and for what its worth, probably nada. but i moved finnegan to safety and mcourty and verner and campbell as corners and noones been passing on me since.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I don't know what it is, but I always seem to get caught from behind. Something that always kind of bugged me in Madden.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,485
    Fatigue.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,485
    Off the top with CJ even on 13 you can sweep the edge and burn the d no problem. If you run him constantly he starts to fatigue and become an average back pretty quickly.
  9. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    On Madden 13 I always move Verner to SS and stick Campbell in as the #2 CB. It's much better than having any of the other safeties there. BTW I will challenge ANYBODY on this thread to a game!!!(madden 13 of coarse). We should have a tournament.
  10. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,687
    Do you have the player min threshold(think that is what its called) set to zero? It is in the gameplay settings