madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 520, Feb 16, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

anyone with a ps3 wanna play madden 12 or cod mw3 hit me up at systo520 ps how dumb is the no sprint button so horrible
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Madden 13? Not sure how many people are still gonna be rockin 12. And this is an Xbox forum for the most part as well... Buncha Microsoft jockies...
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

someone play steam games on pc with me. NOW.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You can turn sprint back on which is what I do. Doesn't feel right not holding down RT when running.

And if sprint is turned off, you can't control your speed. Sometimes it's best not to be sprinting - if you're waiting for blocks and holes to open up and such.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 Starter

oh you can turn sprint on? can you do it online? iits just way better to be able to hit that button and sprint away or around a block. last night cj got caught from behind by a cornerback who was goin twice as fast as i could get cj to go. and playing the giants jpp caught britt on a long pass...no idea how that happened.

and for what its worth, probably nada. but i moved finnegan to safety and mcourty and verner and campbell as corners and noones been passing on me since.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't know what it is, but I always seem to get caught from behind. Something that always kind of bugged me in Madden.
  7. Ensconatus

Fatigue.
  8. Ensconatus

Off the top with CJ even on 13 you can sweep the edge and burn the d no problem. If you run him constantly he starts to fatigue and become an average back pretty quickly.
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

On Madden 13 I always move Verner to SS and stick Campbell in as the #2 CB. It's much better than having any of the other safeties there. BTW I will challenge ANYBODY on this thread to a game!!!(madden 13 of coarse). We should have a tournament.
  10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Do you have the player min threshold(think that is what its called) set to zero? It is in the gameplay settings