madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by 520, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I actually don't agree it's the better gaming system but it's personal preference. And I do own one. I just don't have madden for it lol

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Both systems are good, I usually just go with whatever most of my friends have, which is xbox.
    Hopefully the xbox 720 and PS4 will both be outstanding consoles.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

JFalk and I finally played last night. I used the Seahawks and he used the Titans. Kinda unfair, but whatever... I needed the help since I haven't played much lately. And I gave up using the Titans because of Locker's errant throws.

I scored a TD with 2 seconds left to tie it at 31... Won in OT on a 65 yard pass to Tate in which Griffin classily whiffed on the tackle. I was 31/44 for 504 yards, 5 TD, 2 INT with Wilson.

I will say he would've beaten me if he didn't screw around and fake a FG at the end of the game. My two picks were thrown in the endzone and at the 3 yard line (by freaking Wimbley).

Gonna have to rematch soon, man. That was a great game.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who else wants to play? I'll probably get on in a couple hours and play for a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar