Madden 15 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I read as well that the NFL licensing was expiring but that isn't true after a quick google search.
    So it looks like another couple of years of mediocre Madden.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You NFL 2K knob gobblers need to stop. They made a good game one time and have since gained a ridiculous cult following because there is no other alternative to Madden.

And as far as NBA 2K being the best sports game, go play MLB The Show. That's what I real sports sim looks like.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't even play the new nba 2k games.

And I love/need a basketball game in my life.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

NBA 2k14 is the awesome and I'm not really into basketball like that. I think the Madden hate is a little overblown, I've gotten incredible replay value out of every Madden game I've purchased. They're not perfect but even while having a monopoly on the football sim market they do still try to innovate. Sometimes their innovations miss the mark but I do give them credit for trying. I'll likely buy Madden 15.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

I think the main problem is- they ignore simple things that could make the game better while pretending to upgrade aspects that really have no effect.

The gang-tackling stuff helped, but I think another problem is- they think they can only change ONE feature per year. Every year it's something stupid instead of just going ahead and fixing it all at once.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The best part is they'll add a feature for a year or two and then we never see it again. Player weapons(spectacular catch, bull rusher, ext) were in the game for two and never used againPassing cone? ONE YEAR. Gang tackling? Took way too long to develop.

EA would rather spend their time on gimmicks than develop real aspects of football.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Graphics are certainly much improved. But the most frustrating thing from last year is still there: Safteys won't make plays on the ball.

They run around with their hands stapled to their sides, and unless you float it to them on a. Vertical route, they won't do anything.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

The get out on the court!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope you can change those camera angles.

10. Deuce Wayne

I am bruh. Adult basketball league Nashville.

Where all the pros play.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar