Madden 15 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

really hope Zach Brown and Zaviar Gooden are super fast in the game like real life. Will really help me with blitzing and containing outside runs

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Madden 15 seems to be getting good ratings across numerous websites. Even people on Amazon are giving it 4-5 stars.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Bought it yesterday.

Probably best Madden ever. Very impressed.

I will say that if you buy the game expecting it to play like an entirely new game, you will be disappointed. It still feels like a Madden game.

Probably my favorite part so far is the defense. I've played two guys online so far. The first guy tried to play it just like last year. 4 verts every down... 20 step drops.

Was winning 24-0 when he quit. Knowing what your opponent is going to call is a death wish in this one. You can't be predictable.

Second game, both players were playing sim. Won that one 10-7. My touchdown was a Sensabaugh pick 6.

Anyway, only played it for a few hours, but recommend it.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hows the tackling? last years looks really awkward at times, not realistic at all

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

What system do you have it on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar