Madden 15

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

because JCB said hes good.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

DATS RIGHT!

*ahem* 75 ain't bad, but still, why the degrade to 69 on franchise?!

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

EA really pulled a fast one with NHL 15 on 360. It's literally pretty much a carbon copy of 14 with new rosters and worse commentary. 60 dollars wasted.
    Even all the menus are the exact same with a new player pic at the top.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

damn really? Im thinking of getting it on PS4, since the new consoles are out, you'd do better to buy the next gen versions, since when the new consoles arrive, the old versions get the shaft, and are just carbon copies of previous seasons.

5. nickmsmith

Buy NHL 14. It's literally the same game. Especially if you don't care about roster updates. I bet you can get it really cheap now.
    The beauty of the NHL games is that the future prospects are already in the game. So GM mode is really cool. For 3-4 years of drafting, you get real players. It stinks in madden to get made up players from year 1.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Madden has always had made up players, you gotta buy ncaa for the real deal, so 120 bucks for the added bonus of getting prospects just from that season alone. If 14 is any cheaper, i'll pick it up, though. I need to get some preds hockey on the TV.

7. nickmsmith

30 bux new from gamestop. In about 5 minutes of editing you can have the current roster.. easy. I'm sure on craigslist or ebay you can find it for 20.

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Awesome, i'll see if i can pick it up soon.

Made the MUT super bowl last night, after winning five straight online games, then i get to the SB, and boom, reality hits and the game decides to make sure I know my place, and i lose the game by 11 to one of those jerkwads who abuses the spin move, and the read option. I lost 28-17, but i got a few good hits in here and there.

I love the option play in NCAA, but I kinda feel that's as far as it should go,

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

changes i make for the best lineup possible IMO

Rb- 1. McCluster 2. Greene
    WR- 1. Washington, 2. Hunter, 3. Wright
    LDE- 1. Derrick Morgan, 2. Klug
    RDE- 1. Ayers, 2. Klug
    DT- 1. Casey, 2. Pitoitua, 3. Hill, 4. Woods
    ROLB- 1. Gooden, 2. Wimbley
    MLB- 1. Brown, McCarthey
    LOLB- Phillips, 2. Woodyard
    CB- 1. Sensabaugh, 2. JMAC, 3. Blidi
    SS- 1. Daimion Stafford, 2. Pollard

10. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I have been playing off line....how did you change McCluster to RB? I couldnt edit him cause it doesnt allow to change his position? He doesnt show on the depth chart under RB's.....what am I missing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar