MADDEN 16 Gameplay (TITANS v GIANTS)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

How accurate are those rosters though? And where do you get them from? I'm happy with Madden 15 (which was a big improvement over 25) and am really only buying it for the roster since the Titans will be very different.

Same, that's why I turn the commentator volume all the way down and play A State Of Trance pod casts. It's perfect. Good announcers would be nice for a change, but when you;re always the same team it's recycled dribble after about 5 games.

Yup, NFL 2K5 was fantastic, then EA got butthurt and decided to just buy the rights outright. I made a thread on here a while ago about the rights and if we'd even see another 2K football game actually.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd say the updated roster not by EA is pretty close to accurate

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Same. Pretty sure my win % skyrocketed when I turned off commentary and played Spotify in the background.

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I downloaded one of the rosters simmed through connected franchise for 5 years. Marcus Mariota is 99 OVR, won MVP every year. has 291 TDs to 90 INTs, 15 Rushing TDs something around 26k yards passing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar