Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 2007 (PS3)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans Guest

W T F

Sooooo I just noticed while im kicking this guys arse online that Cortland Finnegan is Chris Brown... Anyone else have this problem? This is really really annoying.. I got an int in the endzone and the announcer said Chris Brown with the interception. I go into my depth chart and sure enough 3rd conerback has Chris Browns picture...
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Did he do a hammy on the return?
  3. RyansTitans Guest

lol its so retarded. hes not really "chris brown" but his picture is and the announcer says brown. He has conerback ratings tho.. idk its annoying as heck. i use him as my nickleback and i never noticed it untill like 30 minutes ago
  4. RyansTitans Guest

LOL no I couldnt get it out of the endzone.
  5. RyansTitans Guest

OH MY GOD

This is retarded. I just finished my first year in my franchise. And i go to release brown.. and it releases finnegan too! wtf!

stupid EA!
  6. Sukrillux Guest

EA took ten steps back with Madden 2007 for PS3. They better take 20 steps forward with 2008. I am dieing for some high def Madden that's worth something.
  7. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    madden is slipping. bring nfl 2k back. great game.
  8. TWR#1 Guest

on the 360 when i updated Finnegan had Browns picture lol and everytime he made a play or they called his name they said Brown too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.