Madden 25 Sunday Ticket

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Time Titan, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Is anybody watching today's game via sunday ticket online? It keeps going in and out and the audio isn't in sync with the video. Keep getting a DirecTV popup that says temporary techincal difficulties but it's been happening all game long and just with our game. I jumped to other games and they're working with no problems. This blows.
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. I'm super f*cking pissed too! Watching on FR instead. Bullsh*t!!
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Thats DTV for you
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I switched over there too but the feeds I'm getting aren't much better than the sunday ticket one. And this game is gonna be a nail biter, I don't wanna miss anything. Sucks big ones.
  5. NoleTitan

NoleTitan Special Teams Standout

DirecTV pissed me off today. How disappointing. Glad I only paid $100 for it. What's FR?
  6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, it's sh*t. It almost never works on my computer. Worked well on my phone last week (albeit with a delay.)

Today, it was terrible. It worked oook in the 4th quarter but was still like 20 seconds behind redzone.
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm superstitious. We won when I followed you guys, espn tracker, and the NFLNetwork tracker. We lost when I was watching the game via my iPhone. I'm sticking to the first method next week.