Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden 25 Sunday Ticket

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Time Titan, Sep 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Is anybody watching today's game via sunday ticket online? It keeps going in and out and the audio isn't in sync with the video. Keep getting a DirecTV popup that says temporary techincal difficulties but it's been happening all game long and just with our game. I jumped to other games and they're working with no problems. This blows.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Yes. I'm super f*cking pissed too! Watching on FR instead. Bullsh*t!!
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Thats DTV for you
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

I switched over there too but the feeds I'm getting aren't much better than the sunday ticket one. And this game is gonna be a nail biter, I don't wanna miss anything. Sucks big ones.
  5. NoleTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $119
    DirecTV pissed me off today. How disappointing. Glad I only paid $100 for it. What's FR?
  6. Raistmagic Starter

Moolah:
    $268
    Yeah, it's sh*t. It almost never works on my computer. Worked well on my phone last week (albeit with a delay.)

Today, it was terrible. It worked oook in the 4th quarter but was still like 20 seconds behind redzone.
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    I'm superstitious. We won when I followed you guys, espn tracker, and the NFLNetwork tracker. We lost when I was watching the game via my iPhone. I'm sticking to the first method next week.