Madden and NCAA highlights

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KTOWN TITAN, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can you lateral on Madden?

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

not sure - i've never pulled it off

it might actually be a C.Henry special move where he fumbles so bad your brain is tricked into thinking lateral.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yes, you can pitch on madden, on 360 its the left trigger.

You have to be extremely lucky to get to pitch it mid-tackle. They have to do the animation like they are still standing, with the ball outstreched a little (see video) to do it.

9 out of ten times, it won't let you pitch it.. and most times when I do, it's a fumble, or a loss. It's fun to mess around with though, especially with a running QB. If you wanna see another video I made from NCAA 09 with Percy Harvin at QB, here it is. It's a triple option, and It happened to be that harvin was still running when I pitched it.
    here she is...
    http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/134121

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

and C henry is actually pretty good on madden, even if his rating doesn't show it. He's fast, and can power people a little bit, He's good with a spread out offense, not so much with a FB in front of him.

I always use a 4WR set, and I put CJ at the slot reciever.. my lineup goes

QB Vince
    HB CHen
    FB Lendale
    WR1 Hawkins
    WR2 Davis
    WR3 Jones
    WR4 CJohnson
    WR5 Gage (too slow for me)

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea... Florida is about unstoppable on offense in NCAA 09 if you know how to use them. They are by far the most fun to play with.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

OK guys. Can someone help? After a game and I have created a highlight where does it go? I check my PS 3's game memory area and nothing. I can find it in Madden 09 under Highlight Management but can only upload it. Where does it upload to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar