madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i wanted to set up a madden league on ps3. if anyone is interested either respond on here or message me on ps3. my screen name is GMITTS. let me know!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how do these madden leagues work?

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

basically, you pick a team. there would be a schedule made up depending on how many players where in the league. every game you have one week to play. so if i where playing you bigtitan53279, i would message you and set up a time to play our game for this week. that would happen every week. then there are playoffs, and a "super bowl". the season can be however long you want it. 2 weeks or 17 weeks. and all you have to play is one game a week.

hope that helps. anyother questions hit me up.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

would someone please log onto Madden '09 and hand me my ***... I'm getting tired of getting cremated by complete strangers... I'd rather go behind the woodshed with a forum friend.

screen name : BipolarTitan

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

GMITTS, I can't believe I won that game. Surly that must be a fluke. I am genuinely excited. You have resurrected my Madden self-esteem... I thought I was a total loser but your Vince Young and his 22.6 passer rating has really opened my eyes to the reality that even though times are tough, life is worth living. I was totally ready to slit my wrists and bleed out... but no... today is the first day of the rest of my life.

oh, and by the way... that late interception you got... I totally hit circle when I meant to hit square. I wasn't trying to force that. Total brain fart... but what shocked the hell out of me was Vince Young continually running for the gatorade bucket avoiding the pass rush chunking the ball seemingly somewhat blind into disintegrating coverage... but that didn't shock me nearly as much as the compliments Chris Collinsworth was paying him... what totally killed was when he said that (the scramble gimmick) was the difference between a college and pro quarterback... ha! Great game dude... I fully expect you to be in much better form next time. I must have gotten lucky or you played me very easy because I was so forthcoming on how bad I actually am at Madden. I'm so bad I got bageled twice yesterday.. but thanks for breaking the cherry on the W column for me. I've never won online before...

I'm totally not trying to be a sore winner... you have to excuse me. I am actually very gracious in victory and defeat, generally... I'm just so amped that I finally got off the shcnide. I felt like I played a decent game. Do you know how demoralizing is it to throw more interceptions than completions? I do. It ain't cool...

I won't let this go to my head. I know I'm a big time novice. Seriously though, the forum members should online game more.

Hey Gunny... you want some!!! :grrr:

dude, you had 68 yards of total offense!

3 rushing yards! I had twice the possession time and first downs...

I think you handicapped me, but I'll take it... a win is a win...

I bet you would like to make a bet now, eh?

I don't want to be hustled.

We shall rematch. That game deserves an asterisk. I am not that good.

I don't hold experienced players to 68 yards..

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont even play Madden online. The very few times I would be headed toward victory...they'd disconnect. : (

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

well Deuce Bigalow, if you are as good as you have let on in the past maybe you can teach me not to suck. I need a Madden clinic or something. I bought a headset. I started out with this pos bluetooth but I took it back to the store and got a usb logitech that actually works. It might have had something to do with the output/input device setting. That may have been why. I don't care. I took it back and got a wired headset instead. I didn't really get to use it though. I was just starting up a game for the first time with a good voice connection and I had to tell the dude I suddenly found out I couldn't play because my wife wanted to watch tv. weak.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only if Jen allows you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar