madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I wanna play someone

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll play you Ryan but I'm not about to give you a ranked match. I've seen your score summaries. Are you off work or school or whatever today? We can play in a few hours if you like. How about 10am? Something like that?

3. RyansTitans

We'll play for sure tomorrow if you'll be home. It doesn't have to be ranked don't worry lol. I've been playing pretty good the past few games.. I only play friends/ people I know because I hate the glitchers and stuff. That's why I don't play alot online anymore. Half of my losses are from random disconnects which pisses me off.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm right here dude. Let's try this in about half an hour if possible. I need my wife to leave. She's too much of a distraction. She made me quit one I was winning in the late fourth. She's 'uber pregnant. She has all the stability of nitroglycerin. The second she's gone I'll post.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh, wait a minute. you are not online...

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

[​IMG]

7. RyansTitans

Early in the morning is never good for me this is the time I'm usually here for a while. So if you're on and wanna go we can play. I'll be here off and on pretty much all day.

8. GMITTS

what is your psn name buddy?

9. RyansTitans

10. GMITTS

GMITTS add me if you want...i will do the same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar