Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Madden NFL 2010

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stephenson, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  2. TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $6
    The Pro Bowl IS played before the Super BOwl this season...hence my question.

I was under the impression they had it before the Super Bowl in Madden as well, maybe I am wrong about that, but in reality, it is definitely being played in Miami the week before the big game.
  3. MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Moolah:
    $0
    Whoever picked the face scheme and layout for Kerry Collins must be a Ravens fan... because he's got black hair and looks like Flacco...
  4. STF "blank"

Moolah:
    $0

no its just a generic face. All QB's that doesnt have a face assigned to them get that same face
  5. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    The Pro-Bowl is before the superbowl and superbowl teams will not be sending players to play in it.
  6. ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

Moolah:
    $0
  7. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    are you one of those players that do those stupid macros and same cheap-:grrr::grrr::grrr: play every down to win or do you play legit?
    ________
    Toyota Tf101 History
  8. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Holy hell. I kinda feel bad for doing this to the guy. I used the Wildcat with Chris Johnson. 486 yards rushing and 7 Touchdowns, I only had the ball for 1:30 through the entire game.
  9. xTitanNicx Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ouch! I guarantee you there would have been a flying controller in my house :ha: That is absolutely absurd. I have a hard time stopping wildcat defenses myself but that's nuts. I'm surprised the guy didn't quit...I guess that's a credit to him though as most almost definately would have.
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,998
    no, I don't use the cheat stuff. I play just for fun, and I can't stop the run against some people to save my life this year. I'm 13-3 now.
    I really hope they got rid of the disconnect glitches this year, that was the worst of them. I think they fixed a lot last year. In 2008 you would see every other player get thru the line in 2 seconds, and WR pass, and run it for a touchdown all the time, it was total crap.

But, don't get me wrong, I have one or two formations that work, and I use those most of the time until people stop it, but there's nothing cheating about that. For passing, I use one base play on the Tight set I use, then audible according to the coverage. For running, I usually use the dive and send the slot to block, or there's a pitch. I've used that same formation since '08. It's really good for running Qbs too.

I don't like how they took off the "pass" or "run" commit.

Also, I blocked all communication from people not on my friend list, because when you're ranked high, you will get stupid messages from people saying " I think I can beat you." and just talking trash all the time, it's stupid. Anyone who seriously talks trash about a video game, more than just razzing a friend, should be euthanized, including everyone on the "Madden Challenge." Bunch of dorks probably have never touched a football.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.