Madden NFL 2010

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Stephenson, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i am. i gave up quite a few deep passes because i would try to slant my d-line and the ball would be snapped at the same time, causing a run commit.

by the way, how the hell is michael vick a 73 after sitting out two years and vince young is a 71? i call bull:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: on that.

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I've lost my swagger. I lost my first online game today, followed by a playoff loss to the Ravens. I am nothing, I am the all singing, all dancing, crap of the Earth.

:(

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you were playing as the Titans, that playoff game shows they've added to the realism.

:(

^still dont get why this is the sad face?

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I lost 23 to 20.

Freaking Bo Scaife got hit on the 1 and fumbled, it looked the same as the Agle Crumpler fumbell.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

in case you didn't realize it yet, God has it in for the Titans, even the fictional Madden god.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah it ain't very sad is it.

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

have yet to lose a game. played 2 online and 3 off. playing all-pro. i did hit a 61 yard fg with rob to win one of the online games...

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well got mine yesterday and it is very nice. I still can't run, but I'm not all that good to begin with. Hopefully with practice and can get better. Then I can go online to get humiliated by a 13 year old.

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i would do the virtual trainer...it really helps out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar