Madden vs Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Argh, I hate to say this, but it depends. FF is not good if people quit on the league, and Madden isn't good until you play multiplayer. Actually, I'm going for FF. You can't get a better feeling than winning a league.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah same here. I'm in a money league so no ones quits mine. I really like Madden but in the end it's a video game. Nothing better than draft day in FF. I like how you control a franchise in Madden but I like to control my own team better.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Madden.. Although I look fantasy football, nothing beats a 25 yard TD by VY online to end the game.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah, there's a lot to be said about frantically scaning the games to figure out how you are doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar