Made my choice

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ammotroop, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Lately, I have been so up in the Air about who I wanted the titans to draft. Well, I have decided that I want YOUNG! Add me to the bandwagon. I just feel his athletic ability, and his upside make him the best choice for us at number 3.

2. yay, thats like 5 now i think

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

Welcome aboard matey

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Ah...another has turned away from darkness (Cutler) and seen the light..

5. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

i hate cutler with such a passion! he is so overrated and i think if somehow the titans pick him i will become a ravens fan.. = )

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

6 add me

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I try to control my temper but....... :boom:
    THAT WAS FREAKIN RETARDED!
    There have so many arguments on this board about what a true fan is and here you are ready to jump ship if we pick Cutler. (And for the ravens. Ugh)

OK, so maybe you were joking. I still don't see how you can hate somebody you've never met (with the exception of Drew Rosenhaus). The way some people have acted lately, I hope, even if TN doesn't pick him, that Cutler becomes an all pro just so I can say, "I told you so!".

All right, my rant is over. I just hate how a lot of people immediately disregard Cutler. He has just as much a chance to succeed as the other three. If you don't like him, fine, I can't make you.

Now it's bottled up inside again. :banned: Sorry for any incoveniences caused by this short rant. :doh:

:duckrun:

8. everyone that wants to be in the Vince Young club just copy the signature that me, metal, bipolar, and lazymanjackson have, im talking about the vince young pic not the caption above it because thats for us smack returners

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm on board. No matter who is available, I like Young.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's okay. just vent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar