Mafia 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I REALLY dig the animations. I'll keep an eye out for this.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mafia was one of the best games I ever played. Some guy has the whole game on youtube.

It's a new story since the main character was wacked.

The whole story, the ambience and the video clips are so cool. The city was really cool with distinct neighborhoods and the cars are awesome. As you play you get access to more and better cars.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The story in mafia 1 was great. You are this cab driver parked in hoboken smoking a cigarette checking the tires between rides when you here gunfire, a car crashing. These 2 guys come around the corner demanding that you drive them. You out maneuver the bad guys and drive the hoodlums to salieri's bar in little Italy. There they pay you for your trouble and let you know they owe you a favor if you ever need anything.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgj2jdvacs4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgj2jdvacs4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After dropping a ride in little italy you are attacked by these 2 guys from the rival gang to salieri. Seeing salieri's bar a few blocks away you run for your life for safety.

Now you have no choice but to work for them.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I downloaded the trailer on PSN before. I gotta say it looks impressive. I never played the first one before.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

the first Mafia was Sweet!

can't wait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar