Maggiano's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SupDawg, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah I figured you were going out with a lot of lesbians...:brow:

Wouldn't be Bank of America would it? That's where I need to go when I need money when I am over there

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Heh, I wished... Never met one at a bank.. Are they like that in the outback?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My mum works in a bank, I'll ask her. :ha:

Maybe i'll apply for a loan when i am over there.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think Maggiano's is way overplayed. Too much of a chain, you won't find anything special there. If you're looking to play it safe, it's ok, so probably ok for what you're talking about, but I wouldn't do much else there.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Lesbians are no good for us guys. It's bi-sexual chicks you should be hoping to meet :ha:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The challenge is to get em to resign back to our team. They could be Free Agents next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar