Magic land Donovan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont like this move by donoovan, you have to look at it like this, first, its way harder to suceed in the NBA then in the NCAA, and its also way easier to loose your job, also, if you look down the road, 5-7 years, while he is at Orlando, how many championships do you see him winning? its gonna be really hard on really small odds for the magic to win a championship, then if you look at if he stays at florida, he could probably win 1 or maybe even 2 there in the next 7 years. i dont think it will work out well...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

What a dumass. Apparently he did not think it through enough. Orlando has to let him go now, as it is really the only thing they can do, and then refund the fans.

I don't mind that he changed his tune, that's fine, you gotta do in life what will make him happy, but he really put egg on a lot of faces.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he made the right decsicion, probably read my post....

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Looks like the Magic are thinking about hiring Stan "Ron Jeremy" Van Gundy to replace Donovan.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"Replacing Donovan" is a strange notion, since he was only hired for a day, but I guess it's accurate.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lots of coaches only get hired for a day, then have 2nd thoughts...

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And then there are some defensive coordinators who get hired, and never have a thought, ever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar