Magical Season Ends Poorly for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A magical season which saw the Titans win six of their final seven games ended uglier than the muddy LP Field turf yesterday in a 40-23 defeat to the Patriots. To make the loss even more devastating is the unlikely scenario which would have given Tennessee a playoff spot played out except for a Titans win. "Things kind of fell how we had hoped other than our game," DE Kyle Vanden Bosch said. "That is frustrating. But we did what we could do and we gave it all we had and unfortunately we just came up short. The way the second half of the season unfolded, we believed anything could happen. We felt we should've come out and won this game and we have no one to blame but ourselves."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Matty

Matty Guest

whats really a kick in the nads is the fact that we were beaten by Brady and his chepaskates while if we won the playoffs would have been ours...

The Chiefs won, Cincy Lost AND Denver lost... damn you Pats you frickin cheapskates...

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No biggie...at least we had a great chance to leap for that star. I'm happy to come away from this season without feeling all icky and malodorous.
    (that means "smelly" for all you Vandy fans ;) )

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We looked horrible Sunday from the beginning. I don't know what was wrong, but something just wasn't right. We looked flat and lethargic (lazy for all the UT fans). I think it's those crummy uniforms. They look depressing. It's time to stop letting the players decide and get back to what the Titans are. NE doesn't need to wear tricky uniforms, they just line up and hit you. Gimmick time is over, back to Titans football.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that was the first time we lost in those unies. next theory.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think we should go back to the magic white pants we wore to Jacksonville.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It's not a theory, they look like crap. We could at least look as good as the other team.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i like the all navy look, and apparently the players do too. i doutb they care what the fans think.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I smell a red gloves debate brewing.

10. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Man, that is just your opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar