Make your own 2012 Draft Scenarios

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

^^^Our front office won't draft the high upside players that looked good at the combine. They proved that with almost every draft pick last year. We took Locker over Gabbert(Gabbert was projected better than him in nearly every mock), nobody wanted Akeem Ayers because he ran a slow 40, Klug fell to the 5th because he wasn't a prototypical DT. They will draft the underrated players that actually produced in college over the overrated, "sexy" pick all day. I love how they approached the draft last year, and hopefully they continue to use this strategy.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

agreed. our last years draft could potentially be one of our best ever.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No DE?

4. The Playmaker

Charlie Campbell mock:

1. Fletcher Cox, DT
    2. Jayron Hosley, CB
    3. Tank Carder, OLB
    4. David Molk, C
    5. Will Blackwell, G

Pretty good mock.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Not bad. I think Carder is going to be GOOD. I like Boykins better than Hosley, but I wouldn't be disappointed with that.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

1. Whitney Mercilus/Devon Still
    2. Brandon Thompson/Vinny Curry/Derek Wolfe
    3. David Molk
    4. Malik Jackson
    5. Chris Rainey
    6. Ryan Broyles
    7. Janzen Jackson/Vontaez Burfict

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I LOVE this draft!!!

8. The Playmaker

1. Dre Kirkpatrick, CB
    -Okay yes I want to go BPA on defense with the 1st pick. Kirk falls to us if Dallas decides to go offense, Jenkins, or Barron. Then the Bengals have to pass on him but if he falls to us it would be very hard to pass on him. Everyone has their opinions on him and even I didn't think he was worthy of a top 10 pick but definitely at 20. He's a big physical CB who can and has shut WR's down. If it wasn't for those dang character concerns there would be no way he falls to us. We lose a pro-bowl CB, time to replace him with a future one. I think I'm one of the few that isn't confident in our CB group. If you don't like this pick then check out the rest of my mock, there is plenty of DL depth this year.
    2. Brandon Thompson, DT
    -Popular pick on here, not a whole lot more to be said. Would be a great pick.
    3. Philip Blake, C/G
    -Top 3 Center who could also play Guard if needed. Good athlete who does well against the run and pass.
    4. Cam Johnson, DE
    -Watched a few of his games last year and surprised his stats weren't better. Use to play 3-4 OLB before the switch the 4-3 so he has some versatility, which seems like that's what we're going for.
    5. Danny Trevathan, OLB
    -This might be the steal of the draft. If you watched any UK football (doubtful) you would see this guy flying all over the field. Top 5 in total tackles but didn't even get that extra bowl game. He put on added muscle last year and his speed didn't even drop at all. He's an explosive player who makes big plays and his stock didn't rise because he was not at the combine, he is a football player and he is a guy the Titans would draft.
    6. Greg Childs, WR
    -Low risk and high reward. Had some bad luck in his career with injuries but he has size and runs a high 4.3 so that's pretty impressive. If we can get over the injury concerns it would be a great pick.
    7. Chris Rainey, RB
    -A Darren Sproles clone. Very versatile so he can be lined up at RB and the slot. Very fast player and is a big time play maker. Locker will love these last 2 picks in a couple of years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7uo3ooB1o8"]Ultimate Dre Kirkpatrick Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGa1bxNXWx0"]Greg Childs - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtpSjDQLPk"]Chris Rainey 2011 Florida Gators Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

9. The Playmaker

I really like Boykins too but he's pretty small. Wouldn't be upset with either though.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

A linebacker named tank? Sign me up.

(aren't you glad I don't work in the FO!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar