Make your own 2012 Draft Scenarios

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I really love this mock! However, Mercilus scares the crap out of me. I would replace him with Perry.

But damn. Rounds 2-3-4-5 are so solid and I love the idea of getting a line backer late in the draft as well to replace witherspoon.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

2nd adn 3rd round are fine, I really don't like or think a CB in the first is worth our efforts. We have two corners that will play just fine. There are bigger needs.

I'm not high on the running back, but that would be BPA. Still think we could add depth else where.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My dream draft:

1st: Nick Perry or Whitney Mercilus
    2nd: Mike Martin, DT, Michigan
    3rd: Ben Jones, Michael Brewster, or Phillip Blake
    4th: Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt
    5th: AJ Jenkins, WR, Illinois
    6th: Donte Paige-Moss, DE, UNC
    7th: Chad Diehl, FB, Clemson

Would love to add Marcus Trufant & Jeff Faine still.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I really like Paige-Moss. Could be a hidden gem.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agreed. If he didn't get injured, and returned for another year... he likely would of been a 1st rounder in '13.

However, he tore his ACL in the bowl game. Would likely miss the entire 2012-2013 season, but then would be 100% come the start of the 2013 season. 1st round talent, drafted in the 6th... as long as he heals correctly. He'd have from Jan 2011 (when the tore ACL happened) to Summer of '13 to get 100% healthy.

Low Risk; high reward.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Perry for sure,

If you say Paige-Moss is out for this next year wouldn't it be possible to take him in the 7th?

FB? in the 7th. I dnk...

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would definitely draft Paige-Moss.

8. The Playmaker

I'm starting to see Stephon Gilmore in more mocks now, that might be picking up steam.

9. The Playmaker

The needs have been filled on that mock. We may be fine at CB but that position can still be upgraded. Kirk or Jenkins could be shut down CB's that this team needs. Yes, the DB's struggled a bit last year because of the DL problems but with plenty of free agency to go and drafting a couple of players on the line we can still upgrade other positions, like CB.

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

My dream draft:

1. Nick Perry or Whitney Mercilus DE
    2. Brandon Thompson DT
    3. Mike Martin DT
    4. Philip Blake C
    5. Malik Jackson DE

Thought about a corner in the third(add Trufant instead) but if Mike is there we have to take him. And that would allow us to get rid of both Marks and Smith.

And the fifth we could take BPA but I like Malik and it would give us some good depth to the line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar