man, it's so aggravating when women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

call you up in the middle of the day and the first thing they say/ask is "what are you doing?" That really irritates me for some reason. It's just that asking the question assumes that I'm doing something and calling me to ask what it is intentionally interrupts it. Furthermore, why should I tell you? What business is it of yours? Maybe I'm planning a surprise for you and your nosy arse is fixing to ruin it with all your prying questions! :rant:

How about you just tell me what the hell you want or ask me what you really want to ask me. "what are you doing?" IS NOT a salutation! Try, "hello" or "hey there" even "what's up?"... anything! Think about this... If I'm in the middle of something that is really giving me a hard time do you really want to hear about it especially in light of the fact that you don't give a rats ***? :irked:

Please add your own peeve and if we're lucky this thread could end up going taboo. And for you ladies, I'm sorry. It's not a sexist thing or anything like that but I'm not interested in any significant other crap. Feel free to post annoying habit of your girl friends or whatever, that's fine.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Try explaining it and wait until you get told how to do it better then your current method. ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ohh..ohhh....I hate it when I text or email my wife something, anything....and the only repy I get is "yeap"

This sounds silly, but it happens like 5 times a day. I tell her I am about to get a new Tattoo and she text me back...yeap.....

I get ready to break something.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I've also had guys calling me that start phone calls with what are you doing? (I'm female) I've found that a couple of I'm talking to you on the phone, breaks them of that habit

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

do you ever get "k" as a response? I hate that.

6. cayal

cayal Starter

It's a good waste of 20 cents isn't it?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

could be. but mine, well, she wants to blow that **** up all the time. i'm like, "damn girl you could just call but you got me digging in my pants every ten seconds!" She's got that data plan all hooked up. Probably going to drop that service soon and port my number to a telephony line for a while. I leave my phone behind all the time on purpose anyways so not to be bothered. Just as long as I can make and receive calls from home is fine. It would cost half as much and I would always be able to locate my phone. Plus! NO TEXT MESSAGES!!! and all voice messages go to email! and I NEVER check my email! :whoop:

8. Blazing Arrow

Just don't reply to the texts. Next time you talk to them if they bring it up just explain you were busy getting stuff done and you figured if it was an emergency they would have called.

*Note: This only works with wives or girl friends' using this tactic on new relationships can end up horrible with chances you might have to change your phone number.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

This is also failure, ends in"so you couldnt just text me or call me real quick and tell me you were busy!!!"
    :suspect:

10. Blazing Arrow

"I was helping freind 'X' move 'Anything' and did not hear my phone. Sorry babe(or your name for said girl)"

If argument erupts ...

"I am not married to my phone I am married to you. I hardly know how to use this thing anyways."

'Dating' can be used in this argument as well ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar