man, it's so aggravating when women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

huh huh! this is almost taboo forum material... :D

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

[​IMG]

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

We ask "what are you doing" for several reasons. How you answer reveals so many things, and the women of the board know what I'm talking about. Also, there is a list of things that we left you to do, so we ask that question to motivate you to work on that list.

Jeff, the whole, "do these jeans make my butt look big" is a cultural divide. Black women are hoping the answer is "yes". If your jeans otherwise fit, yet you have trouble pulling them over your butt, you are happy cause that means that you're "working with a donk".

Questions that aggravate me!....

1. How many purses DO you need? No way to answer that question because Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel work hard every year to make a newer and prettier purse.

2. Do you really need THAT many pairs of black high heels? Again, there are countless numbers of black high heels. There's the kitten heel, the stiletto heel, the curved heel, the round toe, the v-toe....and the list goes on.

3. Did you go shopping today? Sigh, you see the shopping bags in the bedroom, why ask that question!

4. What do you mean, you have nothing to wear? There's a ton of stuff in that closet with the tags still on it. The answer is that I have nothing that I want to wear and I need to go buy something just for that event.

5. Honey, did you see that dent in the garage door/scratch and dent on the car? Uh, of course I saw it, I made the dent! Why ask me?

6. Can we install a stripper pole in the bedroom? Have you lost your mind????

7. Hey, can you go make me a glass of chocolate milk? Huh? We're both sitting here, and when did your feet stop working?

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't ever respond to those one letter one word texts either. It starts a vicious cycle. They always have to have the last message.

Leanne can spend hours or even all day with her girlfriends or her mother & yet almost as soon as she's through the door they're on the phone to each other for another hour.

Now that drives me nuts.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Childress, we always have stuff to talk about.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

hahaha, nice,
    had to watch the whole thing.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You must get really bored BP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

You must be my wife!!!!!!!!!!!:suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar