Manning looks horrible in the Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no, he said "How Sad" ... he was talking about Harrison

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Trent Green not looking any better

1 completion - 1 INT

bring on MC !!!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And it's a trifecta.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

n/m

5. jags98

jags98 Camp Fodder

Your going to see much more of this without Edge next year.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey, are you a Jag fan on the Jag's fan2fan site? I've been meaning to join that site but I've been preoccupied torturing the Coltfreaks board. I'm just kidding... I'm not tourturing them so much as I'm telling them true things that they do not want to hear... which kinda amounts to torture.

Now, I haven't met too many Jag fans here... just one that I can recall... Rumor has it poster was the mayor of Jacksonville... I don't know if that is some kind of honorary title/inside joke or if he was the actual political office holder. JagJim... that much I can remember. I was nice to him... That guy was a real penis wrinkle. He told us to enjoy cap hell. Freakin Jags fans...

They say the Jags fans are a rough bunch. I've been over there screwing with the neo-cults ... I mean colt freaks ... but I'm not even really screwing with them... I'm just making coversation...Anyways...I've been meaning to get over Jags board way if that's where you live. Be looking for Bipolar the Titan and his mad hatter picture posting style.

[​IMG]

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.:grrr:
    Bipolar hates Peyton.:evil:
    :coltssuk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar