1. Week 12 Pick'em Winners: TitanT won spread hitting 13 of 16. Rebel Titan won normal with 15 of 16. Week 13 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Manning on SNL During the Season?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoTitans3801, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I saw an add on TV the other day that said Manning would be the host this saturday night. I know he plays on thursday rather than sunday this week, so it's possible, but would he really do that? Would the colts really let him go be on a tv show that takes two of his days? Would he allow himself to be distracted by it so early in the season?

Of course, it's possible that it's a repeat of his hosting last year. Does anyone else have a definitive answer?

If he's doing it, I think it's good for us. I'd rather have him doing that than spending two extra days getting ready for us.
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Looks like a repeat. It says the musical guest is Carrie Underwood and she was the musical guest on the one that already aired.
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ok, I thought that was the most likely situation. It would be pretty crazy for him to agree to do a TV show during the season.
  4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Wonder if he also puts a halt on his birthday party circuit? :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.