Manning will work out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Check the other thread, Wells is close to signing.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Whew, breath of fresh air. When I saw the Broncos flying to Duke today to work him out, I definitely gave them the edge. Good to see we'll be doing the same.

3. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Nice!

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, into the future..... Sorry Steve Miller.

5. ToddTheTitan

Chances we work him out today?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If I were Peyton that's hands down where I would want to go. Titans and Broncos fans can speculate all they want about how much better their team would be with Peyton. But as close as the 49ers were last year with a mediocre QB, there is no doubt in my mind that Peyton DOES make them an instant Super Bowl contender.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

They already are one, Peyton would get them the win they needed to get into the SB...no doubt about it.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Wells sign then Amano is GONE!!!! :)

9. ToddTheTitan

:cool::cool::cool:

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah that's what I meant. I worded that poorly. He puts them IN the Super Bowl. He gets the Titans and Broncos IN the playoffs and from there, who knows? But the 49ers are literally a QB away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar