Manny Pacquiao has no case.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

How fat is he?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel you on that. UFC is more intense but not better. And the WWE is just stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he's not fat, but he is very short, and he's a cop. So I'll let you fill in the blanks as to what kind of person he is ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

46% of cops are ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

5. nickmsmith

79% of very short cops are not ok. They've got a grudge against all of the people with normal heights, and humanity in general.

But my girlfriend's dad is a retired cop, and her brother is a cop, they both are very cool people. I also am friends with a local sherriff deputy. But they will even tell you that some cops are total bootyholes.
    Especially state troopers, although my sister's hubby is a local cop.

6. JCBRAVE

There are 3 kinds of cops. The first 2 are ok, the other one can get shot and fed to a dog

1.) The guy trying to make an honest living
    2.) The G.I. Joe wannabees
    3.) The dirty pissed off cops that couldn't hang in other branches of armed forces

I work with cops, and know there's a lot more of No.1 than anything else, but the other 2 ruin it for the nice guys.

7. nickmsmith

Ya. I think it's about the attitude they take while training, signing up, etc. Same with military guys.

If you're in the force or forces to shoot guns at people, etc. You are a retard, and are doing a major disservice to your job and the people around you.

Also, if you're in it for the power trip, it's gonna be bad for you.

My GF's brother told me the other weekend. " I don't like giving tickets, people are just trying to get to where they have to be, I don't give them unless someone's driving dangerously." That is someone I want to have as a policeman in my city, as a citizen. In Indiana, it is the State Troopers than have the quotas to meet, and they're well known for being jerks.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

oooh how witty, some blurred an image to make it look gay :rolleyes:

Clown glove fighting is stupid and rigged like rasslin'

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Still better than boxing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar