Many Titans Scheduled to Become Free Agents Tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

WTF? All 12 testing the market? MR sucks as a salesman. (I'll reserve comment regarding his GM skills until we see who comes back.)

He should have done more to lock down Odom. This feels "Runyan-esque" to me.

3. TitanJeff

Few teams signed anyone.

:greedy:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

49ers & Phins have made moves so far.John Clayton

Card's haven't been able to restructure with Fitzgerald so there may be movement there.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Troupe had potential. I thought he was a keeper his first year out. That's back when he was leaping over secondary tacklers. What happened?

LaBoy, IMO, was only good because KVB was on the opposite side attracting alot of attention. That left LaBoy 1 on 1. I don't think he can pull that off on a team like the Texans.

Chris Brown, "Adios Amigos". We've been saying that for 3 years now. No one else wants him and he comes cheap. He also keeps the Titans supplied with bandaids, crutches and Ben-Gay. IMO, he stays unless we pick up another RB early in the draft or FA.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Espn reports that the titans need to start spending money to stay competive on the afc south..The jags are making moves left and right, indianapolis has made some moves now houston is making a moves. VY along can't solve our problems MR? Plenty Wideouts to choose from out in the free agent market c'mon lets don't wait till the last minute to make a move dude!!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i haven't heard any of the moves the jags have made other than trading for williamson, and if that's what espn wants us to do, they can go **** themselves because williamson is horrible.

8. TitanJeff

We've not finished the first 24 hours of free agency and some are already complaining because the Titans are not being aggressive enough?

I expect fans to be calling for the head of Reinfeldt by Tuesday if he hasn't signed anyone.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Looks like the Jags have signed J Porter from the raiders.

10. This sounds just like last year when people were pissed that we weren't spending insane amounts of money of guys like Nate Clements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar